Om Shanti Craft's Response to COVID 19
Om Shanti Craft's Response to COVID 19 – How We’re Keeping Our Customers and Team Safe
Amidst the COVID-19 crisis, we want to do everything we can to make our customers feel comfortable in continuing to support and purchase from our store.
That’s why we’ve increased our clean room procedures so we can best take care of our customers and our employees.
As the need for social distancing grows so does the need for globalism, solidarity and community as we deal with a global health crisis. During this challenging time we will continue to focus on prevention and transparency.
Since 2018 we have safely delivered thousand's of packages to customers around the world. Our storage rooms, packaging materials and shipping facilities are clean and modern… and now we’re taking extra steps to ensure even more safety for all.
We have implemented the following enhanced rules and procedures to meet the current challenges and ensure the health and safety of all parties:
- Our team is following CDC and WHO guidelines for best practices related to hand washing and social distancing.
- Everyone washes hands with soap and water for 20+ seconds upon arrival at the office and at least once per hour.
- All surfaces and equipment used in inventory and fulfillment are being treated with disinfectants multiple times per day.
- Team members have their temperature taken to confirm they remain fever-free.
- Any staff presenting flu-like symptoms, cough, or sore throat will be required to stay at home and quarantine for a safe period.
- Team members who are unable to work due to illness will be paid in full for all time missed.
- We are operating our packing and shipping centers in a way comparable to Clean Rooms to ensure maximum safety for all.
We take it that seriously. We want you to feel 100% secure in purchasing from our store right now.
We are constantly monitoring this situation and will immediately implement changes to these procedures to ensure a high level of safety for our customers and our employees.
Take care of yourself and those around you.